Our department is committed to creating interdisciplinary knowledge, developing student talents with a focus on managerial, information, and language skills, and maximizing their international business career potential.
Specifically, the Department’s program features:
- Curriculum concentrations in “International Trade and Finance” and “International Management.”
- Stressing “International Education” — there are three outstanding full-time expatriate teachers.
- Training applications (ERP, BI and the Beer Game, and Boss) in order to facilitate career development.
- Providing exclusive internship opportunities in Taiwan and abroad, and establishing overseas internship scholarships to enhance “Internationalization of Employment.”
- Providing exclusive scholarships to students who study abroad as exchange students to enhance “Internationalization of Education.”
- Assisting students by awarding need-based scholarships for qualifying applicants and performance-based scholarships for outstanding academic excellence.
- Rewarding Department students who obtain international business licenses/ certificates and students who perform well on standardized English tests (TOEFL, TOEIC, GEPT, IELTS, etc.) with monetary awards.
Tunghai University provides the Management College with an outstanding environment; in our newly-opened building there is a College Library, two computer centers and a coffee shop. In addition to those facilities, our Department has its own computer center, a student lounge area, and a Student’s Association Room. Every computer center in the complex is available to both our undergraduate and graduate students.